Cash loans can be perfect for emergency expenses. For those who have lost their ID, getting a cash loan without identification may seem complicated. However, in many instances, this is not the case! There are a few options that offer tons of flexibility with the kinds of ID that a person can use! One of them including in car title loans, with Max Cash® Title Loans. To apply for a cash loan, head to our website and fill out a short inquiry form. Keep reading for more information on receiving a cash loan without identification.
Using an Existing Credit Card for a Cash Advance
This is the only type of cash loan you could take out if you currently don’t have ID. This works only if you already have a credit card (you will need ID when applying for one), and you have available credit on your card.
A cash advance allows you to borrow from the available credit on an existing credit account. Keep in mind there are usually fees, and sometimes higher interest rates when compared to using credit.
What Kinds of Identification Can be Used for Cash Loans?
When applying for a cash loan, you will need to have a government issued photo ID. The most common type of ID people use is their driver’s license. If you do not have those at the moment, here are a few alternatives:
- Your Passport
- A Military ID
- A FOID Card
- A Permanent Resident Card (for those who are applicable)
- A State ID Card
These are just a few alternatives, check with your lender for other accepted ID options. Along with these pieces to verify your identity and sometimes your social security number, most cash loan lenders will need to verify your address (via mail, utility bills, lease/mortgage agreement etc.), income (via paystubs, bank statements) , and details for a potential loan assets.
Cash Loan Options
Not sure what cash loan will work for you? Here are a few types of loans to consider:
- Personal loans — personal loans are one of the more common types of loans out there and are usually unsecured loans. Because of this, they are usually only available to those with a good credit score, and gold credit history. Borrowers can get a range of loan amounts and repayment terms.
- Payday loans — payday loans are meant to make ends meet in between paydays. Although these loans can mean fast cash, be prepared for origination fees, and high interest rates for amounts that cap around $500.00. Instead of being installment loans, these loans usually are paid back in one single payment.
- Credit cards — credit cards can be used for a all kinds of expenses and can mean a cash advance. However, those with bad credit, loan approval is difficult.
- Title loans — Title loans are a type of secured lending that works by using the borrower’s vehicle as collateral. Creditworthiness is not a huge factor for eligibility, and instead lenders will focus on the value of the vehicle, and income for loan approval.
If a title loan sounds like the right cash loan options for your financial needs, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans! Even if you are missing your main form of ID, we are flexible with the application process. Keep reading for more information on Max Cash Title Loans!
What Should I Have When Applying with Max Cash Title Loans?
Here are the documents to have when applying:
- Gov. Issued Photo ID (many types accepted)
- Photos of the vehicle
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
- The vehicle title.
- Proof of car insurance
Benefits of Working with Max Cash Title Loans for a Cash Loan?
Because of how Max Cash Title Loans works there are tons of benefits that could come with the loans from the online lenders we work with, and our process:
- Low monthly payments — the monthly payments for the loans we service are kept low from beginning to end. 4
- Fast cash funds once approved— once approved for a title loan, the funds can be made available as soon as the next business day. 1 2 Have the funds transferred to bank account via direct deposit, mailed to you via a check, or picked up at a local MoneyGram.
- A simple loan application — the online application is extremely simple, and just involves a few simple steps.
- Competitive interest rates — the interest rates are highly competitive! This can mean tons of savings with your loan! 4
- Flexible loan repayment— whether you need a short-term loan or something longer, the lenders we work with may be able to accommodate. 4 All of our lenders are flexible and try to work with each individual when coming up with loan terms. 2 4 You can also repay your loan early without any fees or penalties. 3
- No Hidden Fees– everything about the loans will be transparent, and so there will never be any hidden fees! 3
- Several ways to make loan payments—we make it flexible to make payments to your lenders. Make a payment online, over the phone, or through your checking account.
Apply for A Cash Loan with Max Cash Title Loans Right Away!!
When you need a cash loan but don’t have the right documents, Max Cash Title Loans may be able to accept alternative options.
In addition, there is no need for a credit check with pre-approval. Call or text our phone number, or head to our website to apply for an online title loan.
Start with a title loan right away!