Want to know how much you can get for a car title loan on your 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser?
Although the information provided was based on one customers experience and through one specific lender, you can get a good idea of a ballpark number (based on summer of 2016). It was also based on the cars mileage, the customers’ ability to repay and many other factors.
Drivers have gotten upwards of $2,5001dollars for a car title loan on Chrysler’s of this model and of this year (2006).
We have lenders that can help you all across the US. Max Cash® Title Loans can find you a lender with reasonable monthly payments and competitive rates4.
- No pre-payment penalties3.
- We are honest and direct.
- Do you have bad credit? No problem.
- We can get you a fast pre-approval.
About the Car:
Chrysler PT Cruiser’s comes in 3 or more variations:
- SUV 22 city / 29 hwy / 21 combined mpg w/ 150 hp @ 165 lb-ft of torque
- Convertible 22 city / 29 hwy / 21 combined mpg w/ 150 hp @ 165 lb-ft of torque
- GT 21city / 27 hwy / 23 combined mpg w/ 230 hp @ 245 lb-ft of torque
The PT Cruiser can seat 4 passengers. They sport a 5-speed manual transmission. This vehicle gets a deserving 4 out of 5 on reviews saying it’s a quality full sized SUV. The 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser is versatile, comfortable, reliable, fuel efficient with a nice interior to match. Also with a 1000 lbs. towing capacity this vehicle can pull something for you. The Chrysler PT Cruiser has a loyal fan club that stays very supportive of their cars.
Starting the process:
Using your car title as a secured measure against a loan is a fast and easy way to get money. There is no certainty in how much you would qualify for. Call us to get an estimate. Use our online resources to help you get the information you are looking for on car title loans.
You can use your cell phones to call us and take pictures of:
- The front
- The rear
- The left side
- The right side
- A picture of the Odometer
- A picture of the VIN (usually found on the driver’s door or through the window by the driver)
You will need to take pictures of your personal documents like State ID. Or Drivers license, utility bill, and current car title.
Call us today at 480-405-8877