By definition a car title loan is a short-term loan in which the borrower’s car title is used as collateral. The recipient must be the lien holder and own the car outright. A vehicle title loan is an easy way to get cash using your car title as security against a loan.
If you are curious to know how much you can get for a car title loan on your 2009 Chevy Malibu, Look no further. The information provided was based on a single customer and single specified lender on estimates procured during the summer of 2016.
The 2009 Chevy Malibu 8.5 out of 10 on reviews for Kelly Blue online. This Chevy gets high reviews on comfort, performance, reliability, technology, and a performance. The Malibu can seat 5 passengers.
Max Cash® Title Loans specializes in getting you a vehicle title loan. We offer you a range of Online tools to help you get acquainted with Vehicle title loans. We can get you competitive interest rates and low monthly payments4.
There are many reasons why a person would need money fast without bank hassles:
- Bail money (getting a car title loan to pay a bail company if someone you know is in jail and needs a bond)
- Money for a lawyer (usually they need a retainer)
- Emergency (such as funeral expenses)
- Needing cash today or first thing tomorrow (electric bill such as a turn off is pending)
- Wedding rings! (When you know you found the right one – a car title loan is perfect!)
… And so on
You can see why car title loans are so popular!
To get started:
You will need to fill out our online application. We are open 7 days a week. We can be reached 24/7 via text/SMS.
Proper photos of your personal documents like State ID or Driver’s License, current car title, and a utility bill can be taken with a cell phone camera. We will need to talk to you on the phone as well.
You can reach us at 480-405-8877.
Call and Apply Today!