Bills can pile up for anyone if you are someone who is struggling with multiple bills or debts, then consolidating may be the right option for you. But what if you need emergency cash to pay and consolidate bills? The good news is there may be many options out there, which can help you consolidate your bills.
For those interested in title loans for their debt consolidation loan, Max Cash® Title Loans is the best place to start! Instead of being a lender ourselves, we work with a network of trusted title loan lenders. To get started simply give us a call at (855) 561-5626 or apply for an online title loan in just a few minutes.
To learn more about consolidating bills /debts keep reading below!
Why Do Some People Choose to Consolidate Their Bills?
For many people, consolidating their bills can make things easier and more manageable. Instead of having multiple monthly payments, due dates, and interest rates, consolidating can mean a single payment each month for all your bills or debts. For those dealing with late fees due to several payments, loan terms that don’t fit with their budgeting, or due to high-interest debt/high-interest rates.
One common issue for many people is their credit card debt/credit card balances, and many choose a single credit card that is okay with a balance transfer. However, for those who don’t have a good credit score consolidating through a credit card may not be an option.
Loan Options for Emergency Cash to Pay and Consolidate Bills
Loan options can work well for consolidation for high-interest debt, here are a few loan options out there when your emergency fund won’t cut it:
- Personal loans — personal loans are used for all kinds of financial situations. You can find a personal loan online, at your bank, or at a credit union. To get approval for a personal loan, you will need to have good or excellent credit.
- Payday loans— payday loans are a type of bad credit loan, that are meant to last in between paydays. Keep in mind that these loans are usually only for $50-$500 and so may not be a good choice for some when consolidating bills. Additionally, they don’t usually have a long repayment period (about two weeks).
- Home Equity Loans— for homeowners, home equity loans can make it possible to borrow from the equity of your home. Because of the security that comes with the collateral, you may not need a good credit history.
- Car Title Loans — car title loans work by using the borrower’s vehicle as collateral. Instead of focusing on what shows up on your credit report, lenders will look at the value of the vehicle and your income.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans When Considering a Title Loan for Emergency Cash to Pay and Consolidate Bills?
If you are looking for a title loan for emergency cash, start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans! Here are some benefits of working with Max Cash Title Loans and lenders that we work with:
- Competitive Interest Rates — the interest payments with the lenders that we work with are highly competitive! This can be a huge advantage when consolidating debt.4
- Low Monthly Payments — the minimum payments for these loans are kept low from beginning to end, and so no need to worry about being overwhelmed by monthly payments.4
- Refinance an Existing Loan for a New Loan—If you already have a loan and are looking for better terms, then we may be able to help you with refinancing.2 5 Even an existing lien on a vehicle title may be okay.
- Flexible Repayment— whether you need a long-term loan or a short-term loan option, the lenders that we work with may be able to accommodate!4
- No Hidden Fees— there are never hidden fees with the loans that we service.3
- Simple Way to Get the Funds, Once Approved— once approved you could have to funds sent to a bank account, picked up at a local MoneyGram, or mailed to you via check.1 2
- A Simple Process—the entire process is only a few simple steps and can be done online! Here is what the title loan application will look like when working with us:
- Apply for an online title loan
- Talk to a loan agent
- Finish applying
- Get funds, once approved1 2
The Importance of Emergency Savings Once Consolidating
Once you have paid back your debt, it is important to make sure to be aware of new debt, look into debt management strategies, and start a savings account! Savings can start small and are an important part of being prepared for an emergency financial situation, and can help you reach your financial goals.
Most experts suggest keeping at least 3 months’ worth of savings in order to prepare for any unexpected expenses.
Apply with Max Cash Title Loans for Emergency Cash Today!
Whenever you are ready to apply for a car title loan start with the #1 nationwide online title loan marketplace. To start simply head to our website or give us a call today!