If you’re in need of emergency cash to pay for home essentials, you might not be sure where to turn. And depending on how stocked of a savings account or an emergency fund is, you may be in financial need more than most people.
If you’re struggling to make ends meet, Max Cash® Title Loans may be able to help you out. By filling out an online title loan application, you could get quick cash near you by using your vehicle.
With just a simple car loan inquiry process, you could be getting the cash you need to pay for your essentials.
To learn more about the emergency cash options available to you, finish reading down below!
Emergency Cash to Pay for Home Repairs
Owning a home can be a great experience but, that doesn’t mean that there may not be bumps along the way that require emergency cash to pay for home repairs. Home repairs are a part of the homeowner’s experience. While you may be able to plan for some, others are unexpected.
Emergency home repairs can not only be devastating to your finances but can also mean further damage to your home. Luckily there are many options when looking for emergency cash to pay for home repairs.
Emergency Cash to Pay for Renters Insurance
Renters insurance can be an important part of securing your personal property when renting a place. However, balancing comfort and necessary living expenses isn’t always possible. And so, if you are facing financial insecurity and need emergency cash to pay for renter’s insurance you may be wondering where to begin.
The good news is that there may be several options you can consider. Options such as adjusting rental insurance policies and coverage, financial assistance programs, and emergency loan options can all help when your emergency fund won’t cut it.
Emergency Cash to Pay for the Cable Bill
If you need emergency cash to pay for the cable bill, the good news is that there may be a variety of different ways to approach getting the cash that you need in order to pay the cable bill. In some cases, you may be even able to find alternatives to cable, which many Americans have done.
Here is additional information on getting the emergency cash you need to pay for the cable bill from assistance programs, to emergency loan options, find out what option could be the perfect option when you need to pay for your cable bills.
Emergency Cash to Pay for the Electric Bill
If you need emergency cash to pay for the electric bill then you may be curious about where you can begin. The good news is that there are options out there when you are struggling to pay for your electric bill or any other energy bills. As many Americans struggle with the pandemic, things are hitting even harder for those who were low income from the start. The good news is in response to COVID-19 there are financial assistance programs added to or created to help those struggling with their utility bills.
Emergency Cash to Pay for the Garbage Bill
If you are a renter or a homeowner, then your garbage bill is an important part of your monthly utility bills, and for most people a necessity. If you need emergency cash to pay for the garbage bills, The good news is that there are several options that you can look into. Financial assistance programs, non-profit organizations, and emergency loan options that can help when you need some extra emergency cash.
Emergency Cash to Pay for Utility Bills
Need emergency cash to pay for the utility bills? Chances are, that you aren’t alone. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many Americans are finding themselves in need of financial assistance. If you need help paying for your utility bills, you may be wondering where to start.
Well, there are several options out there, some that may work for your specific situation. From assistance programs to emergency loan options, here are a few ways to keep your utilities from being shut off.
Emergency Cash to Pay for Water Storage
If you need emergency cash for water storage, you may be wondering where to start. Well, there are many options out there for water storage. Some are more cost-effective than others, while some may be a more convenient option. There are assistance programs and loan options that can help with getting emergency cash, especially if your utilities are shut off, or you are impacted by outages due to a natural disaster or shortages due to climate.
Emergency Cash to Pay the Phone Bill
Need emergency cash to pay the phone bill? Well, you are not alone. Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, many Americans are having difficulty paying their all kinds of bills, like utility bills, rent, mortgage payments, car payments, and even their monthly phone bill.
Emergency Cash to Pay for a Home Office
Because of the coronavirus/COVID 19 pandemic, many large and small businesses are turning to a remote workplace. For many people, this means rearranging their spaces to include a home office. If you need emergency cash to pay for a home office, you may be considering your best options.
Well, the good news is that there are ways to get the cash assistance you need to create your office space at home. Additionally, things like talking to your employer about the things you need, from assistance programs to all kinds of emergency loans, there are ways out there, so you can get the tools you need to work from home.
A few other options include talking to your electricity provider, emergency loans, or looking into non-profit organizations for the help that you need. If a loan option does sound like the right option for you then start with Max Cash Title Loans the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace.
What Types of Emergency Cash Options are Available to Me?
With the pandemic hurting so many communities, there are many programs available to help alleviate the financial burdens that are arising. Some emergency cash options or assistance you may find in government programs, such as:
- Emergency Cash Assistance: Depending on the state you reside in, you may have access to these emergency cash programs known as the Diversion Program or the Additional Requirements for Urgent Needs (AREN). These programs can help cover home essential costs, including mortgage payment assistance or utility costs that may be affecting your financial situation.
While these are short-term programs that can only offer you up to $1,250, they can give you the emergency cash you need if you qualify to avoid eviction or financial hardship.
- The PAN Foundation: If medical bills with high interest rates are causing you to stumble on payments and not afford home essentials, this nonprofit may be able to help. They were created to help those struggling with medical bills and out of pocket costs for medication and surgeries.
- SNAP or Cash Assistance Benefits: The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program was created to provide extra funds for low income families. If you are short on groceries and home essentials, SNAP benefits may be able to help you and your family members.
- Unemployment Insurance: If you lost your job due to the coronavirus pandemic, you may be able to receive unemployment benefits through your state. Simply fill out an application online and wait to hear back. This may not get you the emergency cash you need right away, as the process can be somewhat slow.
- Community Action Agencies: Another application that could help your financial situation is through the CAA, or Community Action Agencies. These are nonprofit associations that can help low-income families find self-sufficiency and independence. If you are struggling with housing costs and transportation, these nonprofits may be able to help.
What Loan Options Do I Have to Get Emergency Cash to Pay for Home Essentials?
Since relying on government and nonprofit cash assistance can be somewhat slow or unhelpful, you may be wondering what your fast emergency loan options are.
While many types of emergency cash options exist, not all of them are created equal! Some kinds you may have available to you as a borrower are:
If you have a good standing credit history and an excellent credit score, a personal loan may be your best way to get emergency cash. Generally, personal loans do not have high interest rates in comparison to other types of loans, and they are often from either a bank or credit union.
However, since personal loans are unsecured and do not require collateral, they can be difficult to get approved for if you do not have a good credit score.
Credit Card Advances
Another emergency cash option you may have as a borrower is credit card advances. One reason why these can be ideal is that you do not have to apply for a loan if you have a credit card. However, if you fail to make full payments on this advance, your credit card bills may increase your debt.
Payday Loans or Cash Advance Loans
Payday loans will last you between paydays. Generally, loan repayment is about two weeks, making it a very short-term loan. With payday loans and cash advance loans, your funding amount will be anywhere from $50-$500.
These loans are high-interest loans, and often many fees that are included! For example, some states will make you pay a finance charge to obtain a loan.
This means for every $50-$100 you borrow, the lenders will charge a few. If you can’t repay your loan on time, expect late fees!
Why Do I Need a Savings Account or Emergency Fund?
If you are having trouble finding emergency cash to pay for home essentials, chances are you do not have an emergency fund for these types of situations.
You’re not alone, however! The average American has less than $1,000 in their savings account for emergencies. Typically, this comes down to budgeting issues, or not stocking up your emergency fund with your income.
Every month, at least 10% of your income should go into your savings account or emergency fund. Your checking account should never dip below a set amount to keep yourself safe and financially secure as well. By budgeting more in your lifestyle, an unexpected expense won’t turn into an emergency! Obtain financial security sooner with these methods.
Why Choose Max Cash Title Loan for a Title Loan for Emergency Cash to Pay for Home Essentials:
When working with Max Cash Title Loans, and the lenders that we work with strive to make the process as easy as possible. Here are a few ways we do so:
- Complete Everything Online — The entire inquiry process can be done from the comfort of home. This can save you tons of time and effort, which comes with different lending options.
- Only a Few Pieces of Information Required — In order to apply for a title loan with the lenders that we work with, only a few pieces of information/documents will be required!
- Funding Could be Available the Same Day — With Max Cash Title Loans funding could be made available on the same day that a borrower applies! Making these loans perfect for emergency funding.
- Get Funds Easily — Once approved for a title loan, there are many ways to pick up the funds. The money can be transferred to a bank account, made available in cash, through a check, or picked up at a MoneyGram Location!
What will the Title Loan Process Look Like?
The inquiry process when working with Max Cash Title Loans, and the lenders that we work with is simple:
1) The Initial Inquiry Process — The initial inquiry process will usually be some type of short form that you will have to fill out. This will usually include the basics such as contact info, and general information about you, and your financial needs.
2) Discuss Details with a Loan Agent — Once an inquiry form is filled out, a loan agent will contact you. At this point, they may ask for some additional information related to the loan. They will also discuss the next steps toward eligibility.
You’ll have to send in some documents, which can be either done through email or text. When it comes to loan eligibility, it will usually be determined fairly shortly after contact, when a lender is found.
3) Funding — Once approved for an online title loan the funds may be able to be transferred straight to a bank account, mailed through a check, or picked up at a local MoneyGram.
What Documents Should I Have When Applying?
Here is what you’ll need when applying for a title loan:
- A Valid State Issued ID
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residency
- The Car’s Title
- Car Insurance
- 3 References
- Several Photos of the Vehicle
Inquire About Emergency Cash to Pay for Home Essentials
When you need emergency cash to pay for the electric bill, there may be several options that you can look into. Talking to your energy provider may be an option to consider. While for others who will need long term assistance, looking for financial help may offer a solution.
If you are thinking of a title loan, then start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans. Head to our website and apply for an online title loan or give us a call at 855-561-5626. For more information on title loans, check out our info page, or FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions.