How Do You Handle Expensive Car Repairs?
Are you looking for money to pay for car repairs? If your car needs to be fixed, but you don’t have the cash to handle the car repair costs on hand, you may be considering applying for a personal loan from a bank or credit union. However, the process can be challenging if you don’t have a strong credit history.
Pursuing a title loan could help you secure the necessary funds you need to get your car back on the road. Title loans are typically flexible because your car title is used to secure the loan! Qualified applicants can access quick funding when they need it most – especially for car repairs!5
Working with reputable lenders is a specialization of Max Cash® Title Loans. We are committed to getting qualified candidates the prompt financial assistance they require!5
To get started on your title loan inquiry, apply now or call (855) 561-5626 to find out if you qualify for instant pre-approval!5
What’s the Best Way to Pay for Car Repairs?
Depending on your unique financial circumstances and resources, you can decide the best way to pay for car repairs. The average car repair cost is approximately $548.32, but more expensive services like fuel injector replacements can total over $1,000.
Several auto repair shops can offer payment plans or financing options if you aren’t able to cover the total cost upfront. Ask your chosen repair facility if they have any such options available. Be sure to review the terms and interest rates associated with these plans. Based on your credit score or existing loan obligations, you may not qualify for a personal loan. If you need money to fix up your vehicle now, a title loan could be another option to consider.
How Much Money Can I Get to Pay for Car Repairs?
It depends on your vehicle’s value, your state of residence, and your ability to repay the loan.1 5 Your title lender will take five things into consideration when valuing your vehicle:
Call 855-561-5626 today to learn more about the value of your vehicle and apply for a title loan!5
You can save a lot of time if you know what you’re getting into before you start. People frequently enter into loan agreements without fully understanding the terms of their contracts. When you plan out a loan term and the amount you wish to borrow, you will be ahead of the curve! You can start creating financial goals that fit your current and future financial situation. Make sure to create a budget based on your savings, monthly income, and the amount of debt you are comfortable taking on. Additionally, you can use our title loan calculator to learn more about the repayment process.
What Happens if You Can’t Afford to Pay Your Mechanic?
A mechanic may be able to place a lien on your car if you’ve had work done on it but haven’t paid the bill. This usually gives the mechanic a legal claim to the car until you pay the balance in full. A possessory lien is a mechanic’s lien. In the event that services are not paid for, the mechanic or other service provider may create a lien to keep the car.
The technician might even be able to sell your automobile to collect all or part of the money you owe, depending on the regulations in your state. In some cases, the towing or storage firm may also be able to obtain a mechanic’s lien if you had your automobile towed or stored but failed to pay the accompanying fees.
What are the Advantages of Title Loans?
Title loans are a convenient way to access quick money if you do not have a strong credit history. Take a closer look at some of the additional advantages of car title loans:5
- Convenient Approval Process: In comparison to some traditional loan options, title loans often have a more straightforward application process. Max Cash Title Loans aims to make the application process as simple as possible, and we do the hard work for you!5 If you match the lender’s application criteria and have a qualifying car title in your name, you could potentially receive your funding in as little as one business day.2 5
- Maintain Access to Your Car: As long as you pay your loan on time each month and keep up with your loan terms, you can continue to drive your car even while the lender is holding the title as collateral.
- Reliable Title Loan Agents: You don’t have to do the hard work yourself when you apply for a title loan with Max Cash Title Loans online or over the phone. We have a network of lenders, so when your initial inquiry form is submitted, we get to work and verify your information.5 You can reach one of our helpful representatives 7 days a week for your convenience!
- Bad Credit May Not Hold You Back:5 Although it will be challenging to qualify for a personal loan with bad credit, a title loan could be a different story. Title loans are secured loans, so your credit history isn’t the only factor that a title lender will consider during the inquiry process.5
Where Can You Get Title Loans For Car Repairs?
If you need a quick loan to get your car repaired, a title loan could be the ideal solution. Max Cash Title Loans will handle the frustrating parts of the process for you, such as making phone calls. Moreover, we’ll organize all the necessary documentation, so you don’t have to worry about keeping track of paperwork.5
How to Get a Title Loan to Fix Your Car
At Max Cash Title Loans, we believe convenience is everything, and applying for a loan for auto repairs should be an effortless process. Check out these three easy steps to see if you can get a loan to fix your car:5
- Apply Online or Over the Phone with a Title Loan Representative5
- Submit Various Documents to Verify Your Identity and Vehicle Ownership
- Get Your Money if You Qualify!5
Even if you don’t have a bank account, you can get started right away! Just get the necessary documents in order and click here to get started. You will typically need a car title, proof of current insurance, your driver’s license, and proof of income. Give us a call at 855-561-5626 to learn more about how to pay for car repairs!