There are some circumstances that may lead people without a bank account. Whether it’s a move, a separation of finances or simply personal preference, people without a bank account may feel discouraged when looking for a way to receive some extra money from a loan. Nowadays having a bank account is something that has become as common as having a smartphone. Bank accounts are used at jobs for direct deposit, they are used for shopping online, and can even be used for sending or receiving money online. Also, getting a loan without a bank account is possible.
What Kind of Loan Can You Get Without a Bank Account?
There are generally two types of loans, an unsecured loan and a secured loan. In order to get an unsecured loan- a loan where the lender does not have access to any of collateral from the borrower, you will need to have a bank account. The most common types of unsecured loans are student loans or credit cards. However, a secured loan- a loan where the lender has some type of collateral from the borrower such a car or a house, having a bank account is not necessary. If you are interested in taking out a loan and do not have a bank account a secured loan may be the way to go.
How do Title Loans Work?
Firstly, it is important to find a reputable lender. This is because the lenders are the ones who figure out not only the interest rate but also how much you will get. In addition they come up with the duration of the loan repayment. You should considering going with Max Cash® Title Loans to find the best deal for you on a car title loan5.
- The first step is fairly simple and can be done without leaving your home. You have to find out whether your state allows its residents to take out these types of loans or not. Most states do but there are a few exceptions.
- Once you figure out if it’s okay for you to get a title loan in your state, you will need to answer some simple questions. Most financial servicers nowadays including Max Cash Title Loans have a simple questionnaire to fill out online. This questionnaire asks for some key contact information; your name, address, phone number, and possibly income. Another key question in this form is your vehicle’s make, year, mileage and ownership of its title (For title loans you must own the title of the vehicle that you are trying to get a loan on).
- Then the lender will figure out, based on your income and the value of your car what they may be able to loan you. Some places like Max Cash Title Loans have a variety of lenders that may each separately come up with a possible offer, and then we will show you the best offer5.
- Next, the lender will probably ask for a couple more pieces of information from you. Most places will want to take a look at: A government issued I.D., your social security card, proof of income, the lien-free title of your vehicle, several pictures of your car, and a proof of residency.
- Finally, you may be able to work with a lender to get the paper work done and find out what the maximum amount given out is (you don’t necessarily need to take out the full amount), along with the interest rate, and the repayment plan.
It may seem impossible to even think about getting a loan without a bank account, however there are options available. In many states across America it is possible to get a secured loan even if you are without a bank account. Title loans may be convenient for people whose vehicle is their largest asset. If you are without a bank account and are curious about a car title loan you can begin at the Max Cash Title Loans website to see how we do it: https://www.maxcashtitleloans.com/how-title-loans-work/.