Thinking about an auto title loan, but not sure whether you will be approved for one. The good news is that requirements to get approved for auto title loans are fairly straightforward, and short. Generally, title loan requirements include having a vehicle and income. Below you’ll find more information on these requirements and on title loans in general.
At Max Cash® Title Loans, we make it easy to connect with car title loan lenders all across the United States. We can also walk you through the needed requirements. To get started simply head to our website and answer a few questions or call (855) 561-5626 to speak to someone directly.
Car Requirements to Get Approved for Auto Title Loans?
When it comes to a qualifying vehicle, there are a few things that lenders look at:
- The vehicle should be registered to the state in which the applicant/borrower is applying for their loan.
- The car should be in a safely working condition.
- The car’s title should be under the borrower’s name (some lenders may be able to work with you even If you don’t have a clear title)
It may be helpful to know that all kinds of vehicle types can be used for a title loan! So, whether you have a sedan, truck, or even an RV, your vehicle may eligible for a title loan.
How Do Lenders Come up With a Value During the Application Process?
The value of your car will be based on it’s condition, mileage, make, and model. Most often this is done through an in-person inspection. However, when working with Max Cash Title Loans and the loan process of the lenders in our network, your vehicle can be inspected online!
Income Requirements to Get Approved for Auto Title Loans
The flexible thing about title loans, is that you do not need to have a 9-5 full time job. In fact, those who are contract workers/freelances, part time / seasonal workers, retired or even unemployed, you may still be eligible for a title loan. Instead of focusing on you do, lenders will just need you to have steady/ongoing income with your loan application.
Along with that, there are no set minimum requirements, instead each applicant and lender is different and they will decide whether a person is approved or not.
Loan amount for a title loan will also heavily be impacted by your income and the value of your vehicle. And so, a maximum loan amount may be impacted by your income.
Does my Credit Score Have to be Good to Apply for an Auto Title Loan?
No, unlike unsecured loans such as credit cards or personal loans, your credit history or credit score are not an important part of the approval process. Because title loans are secured loans, good credit Is not a necessity.
Document Requirements to Get Approved for Auto Title Loans
Whenever you are ready to apply, you should have following documents:
- State-Issued Photo ID (Driver’s license, passport, etc.
- Proof of insurance
- Several Pictures of the Vehicle
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
- The vehicle’s title.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans, Even Without All the Requirments to Get Approved for Auto Title Loans?
When looking for pink slip loans start with the experts at Max Cash Title Loans! We are the #1 nationwide title loan marketplace, and because of the way that we operate the lenders that we work with can offer tons of unique benefits:
- Flexible Repayment Terms— whether you need a short-term loan or a long-term loan, the lenders that we work with may be able to accommodate.4
- Competitive Interest Rates— when looking for title loans or other secured loans such as payday loans, you may be considered about the interest rates.4 However, when working with Max Cash Title Loans you can rest assured you are getting a competitive interest rate.2 4
- Low Monthly Payments — the monthly payments with the loans that we service are kept low from beginning to end.4
- Funding Available in as Little 24 Hours—for those who need get cash fast for their unexpected expenses, our process accommodates that. Once approved for a title loan, the funds can be made available in as little as 24 hours.1 2 Choose to have the funds deposited to a bank account, picked up at a local MoneyGram or mailed as a check.
- No Early Payment Penalties— you can pay your loan back as early as possible without worrying about any fees or penalties.3
- No Hidden Fees— there are never any hidden fees with the loans that we work!3
Apply for a Car Title Loan Right Away!
Ready to take care of your financial needs? A title loan could be the perfect place to start! And the convenient thing is that the requirements to get approved for an auto title loan are simple. This is true for those who have bad credit! To get started simply head to our website to apply or give us a call.