Is it Possible for a Loan to Approve You When You’re Laid Off?
Unemployment rates have been fluctuating over the years due to various factors and changes in the U.S. economy, regardless of the industry. If you are searching for a loan after being laid off and need money, there are a few places that you can look. Searching on your own can be frustrating, but it is possible to rely on something else to do the hard work for you!
One place to start is with Max Cash® Title Loans. At Max Cash Title Loans, we are the #1 nationwide online title loan marketplace. We connect qualified applicants to emergency loan options from a network of title lenders. To get started, simply head to our website, and apply for an online title loan. Or give us a call at (855) 561-5626 today to learn more about your options.5
Take a Loan Out if You Need Emergency Cash After Being Laid Off
Depending on your situation, and the amount of money you need, a loan could be a good option to get through a layoff period. Here are a few different loan options that you can potentially look into:
- Personal Loans: One of the most common loan options out there, personal loans can be used for all kinds of expenses and financial issues. In general, however, you’ll need to have a good credit score to be eligible. Getting an unsecured loan with a subprime credit score is usually challenging. Look to banks, credit unions, or private lenders to find a personal loan. Additionally, you may need to have a co-signer in order to be approved during the layoff period.
- Home Equity Loans/ HELOC (line of credit) Loans: Another option to consider is a home equity loan or a HELOC. If you are a homeowner, you can borrow from the available equity of your home by using your home as collateral. Keep in mind that you will still have to make your mortgage payments while you repay your loan. And so, it will be best to have a secure new job lined up before you submit an application.
Other Options to Consider if You Were Laid Off and Need Emergency Cash
- Car Title Loans: Car title loans, also known as auto title loans, or title loans, work by using the borrower’s vehicle as collateral. Eligibility and loan amount will be based on the value of the vehicle, income, and the borrower’s ability to repay the loan. A bank account and a traditional job are not required to obtain loan approval! Some of the most commonly accepted forms of alternative income during a loan request include disability income, retirement income, and bank statements for self-employment.5
- Credit Cards: Credit cards can be another loan to look into if you are laid off. Essentially, with a credit card cash advance, you are borrowing against your available line of credit. This is only possible if you have credit to borrow from. Additionally, these types of advances must be paid back quickly! They come with higher interest rates than purchases made with your card.
- Consider a 401k Loan or Retirement Account: If you have a 401k, you can borrow from it, and when it comes time for repayment, you’ll just be paying yourself back.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans When You Are Laid Off and Need Money
Are you searching for a loan because you are laid off and need money? At Max Cash Title Loans, we make it easy to connect with title loans all across the country.5 The flexible thing about the lenders that we work with is that they accept various sources of income for approval. For example, if you are laid off but have a part-time income or alternative income, you may qualify for a car title loan.5
Additionally, here are the benefits of working with our team and lenders that we work with:5
- Competitive Interest Rates4
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Apply Regardless of your FICO score 1
- Fast Cash for Emergency Loan needs1 2 5
- Refinancing an Existing Loan may be an option4
- No Hidden Fees with Payments3
- Prepayment Without Penalties3
Use Your Savings Account to Make Ends Meet When You Are Laid Off and Need Money
An important part of preparing for the future and for emergency expenses is having a good amount of savings in your bank account, or somewhere it is easily accessible.
Most financial experts recommend keeping 3 months’ worth of income in your emergency savings.
If you find yourself laid off, your savings may keep you afloat without having to take on any debt. Those emergency savings can help while you wait to hear about the status of your new job.
Apply with Max Cash Title Loans Right Away When You are Laid Off and Need a Loan
At Max Cash Title Loans, we make it easy to connect with auto title loan lenders all across the country.5 To start, simply head to our website and apply for an online car title or simply give us a call (855) 561-5626.