Title loans often referred to as auto title loans, or car title loans work by using the vehicle’s title as collateral. If you are thinking about a title loan on your 2012 Honda Civic, then you may be asking yourself if and how you can use those funds. The convenient thing about title loan funding is that it can be used for a variety of different expenses or emergencies. At Max Cash® Title Loans, we can help you find the right title loan depending on your needs! Here is more information on our process and how it will generally work for a 2012 Honda Civic.
What Amount Can I Expect if Approved for a Title Loan for my 2012 Honda Civic?
In the last 30 days, here at Max Cash Title Loans, we were able to assist one customer in getting $2,000 for a title loan on their 2012 Civic.The mid-tier LX Honda Civic has a trade-in reported by Kelly Blue Book to be approximately $5,106. In this instance, the owner received a significant portion of the vehicle’s equity – but could probably have qualified for a lot more! With a title loan, we factor in a number of things besides your vehicle’s value. Things like income, and ability to repay the loan will also be taken into account.
Why Work with Max Cash Title Loans?
At Max Cash Title Loans we work with several experienced lenders, whose coverage area spans over 40 states! Our mission is to get you the loan you need, when you need it. 1 2 When you want to get a title loan on your 2012 Honda Civic, start with the leading experts at Max Cash Title Loans!
One convenient thing about title loans through our lenders, you can keep and drive your vehicle. A title loan is a secured loan– in this case meaning a lien is added onto your title. Once paid back the lien will be removed.
To learn more, give us a call at 855-561-5626 anytime 6 am PST – 6 pm PST and one of our professional loan agents will be happy to go over the various options with you. Getting a loan on your Honda couldn’t be any simpler!
You can also use this handy title loan calculator to get an idea of what your payments might be like:
Summary of the Title Loan Process for a 2012 Honda Civic
- Apply with us, either online or over the phone.
- Discuss the various options with one of our loan agents based on your location and circumstances.
- Finish your application by providing a couple documents – either by bringing them in store or submitting them to us online.
- Choose to receive the funds via check, MoneyGram, or direct deposit (depending on which lending option you chose)1
- Enjoy low payments!4
- Up to 3-5 years to pay off the loan, and potentially pay it off early with no penalty if you only need a quick loan.3
- We can help you refinance your existing loan and get you more money!1 2
- Payments can potentially increase your credit score!
When you get ready to inquire you MAY need the following:
- Government issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
If you’re missing any of these, don’t worry! We’ve got a variety of options available and will do our very best to help you out.
Get the Process Going on a Title Loan for your 2012 Honda Civic!
Ready to begin with a title loan on your 2012 Honda Civic? Max Cash Title Loans is a great place to start! To begin, just head online, answer a few questions, and get the ball rolling. A loan agent can help you out every step of the way!