If you need some extra funds but don’t have the best credit, a car title loan may be the perfect option for you. When looking for a title loan for a 2014 BMW 3 Series, you may be curious to know how much you could get. Car title loan amount will be based on a few factors such as your income, ability to repay the loan, and the value of your vehicle.
Max Cash® Title Loans makes the process of getting a title loan easy. To get an exact offer, fill out an application online, or give us a call at 855-561-5626. One of our skilled agents will go over the options with you to see what we can do for you!
The Average Value of a 2014 BMW 3 Series
The great thing for BMW owners is that their vehicles are generally valuable. Kelly Blue Book reports the 2014 BMW 3 Series as having a private party trade-in value of about $11,526 in great condition. The 3 Series by BMW covers a range of different luxury vehicles, produced with quality in mind. The lower end of this series can go for as low as $7,000 and up to $12,000 depending on the trim style. In the past Max Cash Title Loans was able to assist a customer get $11,300 from their BMW. However, it’s hard for us to give an exact estimate without taking a look at your vehicle, but rest assured it’s our job to get you the right loan for your situation.1 2
Could a Title Loan Work in my Situation?
When you need funds but have a low credit score an auto equity loan may be the perfect solution. And one of the best places to start is with us, at Max Cash Title Loans. With coverage that spans over 40 states, our mission is to get you the loan you need, when you need it.1 2
A title loan is a type of “secured loan” meaning it uses an asset as collateral. Many ask, “Do I get to keep my car?”, and the answer is a resounding YES! Get the money you need while still enjoying this vehicle’s great features like 23 miles to the gallon and its luxurious interior.
Max Cash Title Loans can be contacted seven days a week, beyond traditional business hours. Once you reach out to us, one of our experienced loan agents will be happy to go over the various options with you. Getting a pink slip loan on your BMW couldn’t be easier!
To get an idea of what your payments could be like, try out this new title loan calculator:
How Does the Title Loan Process on a 2014 BMW 3 Series Work?
- Apply with us online or over the phone.
- Discuss various options with one of our loan agents based on your location and needs.
- Complete your application by providing a couple of documents either by bringing them into a store or submitting them to us online.
- Choose to receive the funds via check, MoneyGram, or direct deposit (depending on which lending option you chose). 1 2
- Enjoy low payments! 4
- Up to 5 years to pay off the loan, and potentially pay it off early with no penalty if you only need a quick loan.3
- We can help you refinance your current loan and get you more money!1 2
To apply for a Title Loan you MAY need the following:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Free and Clear Title
- Three references (not related to you)
- Insurance (some states require this but not all)
- Social Security Card (or a Document on which your name and SSN both are listed)
Get a Title Loan on a 2014 BMW 3 Series!
The title loan process can be started right away! To begin, head online and answer a few simple questions about your car, your income, and yourself. Once answered, a loan agent will get into contact with you, and guide you through the easy process!